Tuesday 27 May 2014

THE WICKED

Wishing the wicked well,as they plot & plant the
next bomb. Mind explosion is the lifestyle of the wretches
and parasites on the Earthly plane. Wishing the wicked.
well. As they smile in your face and stab you in your
veins. Sorrow peeps  from their breaths, for distrust
and fear is all they have left. Annoyed by the moon's glow,
Divine sky juice from above drives them nuts, the purity 
of Mother Nature's womb is forbidden in their soul-less land..Wishing the wicked well. As the rising  Sun awakes, this they hate, for light is a nuisance for nothing can be hidden within its presence. Laughter is a scream to their deaf ears. Wishing the wicked well. Running through the fields of insanity,starving for purpose, craving for true life. Wishing the wicked well for right now is a nightmare to them. They know no other way of being. WAR is all they own. On going illusion, the feast. so today I am Wishing the wicked well, for the constant reminder, that LOVE is Life's Best Friend! So once more, I must Give Thanks & Praise for you've proven to I an I that the breath of Life and Death is beyond powerful and every moment is full of grace.Wishing the wicked well; Thank You for teaching me to see beauty in the ugly. For the truth remains that, it is Humanity that is The Creators-Irators of all things; the good, the bad. the pretty,the ugly, the ebb & the flow.The tears, the smiles, the sweet, the bitter, the hot, the cold. So today I am inspired to wish the wicked fare-well for all they have done! I am renewed and strengthened by all you've shown me
and taught me and most importantly, for making I an I aware of all
that I AM NOT! Wishing the WICKED WELL! Liberty Prevails!
The Eternal Song of Grace never fades.

2 comments:

  1. Give thanks for this soulfood. A reminder to not allow wickness into our lives. We can face it and stand up to it, but not allow it to enter our subconscious mind. Profoundly said. Life teachings...Selah...singer and songwriter Carmolina

    ReplyDelete