Thursday 9 May 2013

4th Dimension By Erica Chamlee ( VIP Guest Writer )


In an attempt to escape this box of circles...
I jump from this cloud into a place of outer space...
Energies encircling me...
Lifting me to higher proportions within...
Revealing the realness of all I am..
Expanding me one handedly yet I feel so free....
Inhabiting this black hole within..
The place I name as void...
Where peace begins to speak...
Through a permeating silence...
I am still, yet moving...
Matter within an unconsciousness ...
Cosmic escapes internally...
I see my creator within...
Shining...
Blinding me...
Superseding beyond my comprehension...
Where words can not define her outline or place of remedy...
Light filling me inside pure darkness...
Spilling ink as I envision it being revealed unto me...
Ripping through this inner veil of what I see as me...
Asteroids floating within hands reach...
Yet looking through the 4th dimension I see there is no skin holding me...
Light reflections have begun to cease...
A Visionary permanence ...
Consuming Superior Nova stance...
Creations within this space odyssey is now where I begin to dance...
Mind beyond the box...
Soul free from what once was flesh...
I can no longer see me time now ticks no more....
Aero galactic revelation ...
Starry eyed penetrations...
Labeled as a space cadet ...
Heartthrobs begin to melt...
Balancing both negative and positive...
Inside where I finally begin to escape your third eye realm...
4TH DIMENSION

No comments:

Post a Comment