Monday 6 May 2013

The Art of Giving

I may not be able to make a living from GIVING; but I know for sure that the more I GIVE is the better my life is.  Giving is as natural to me as it to smile. There is a sense of fulfillment within my spirit each time I give. When I give, I realize how wealthy I am. The more I find myself showing kindness is the more glorious my life becomes.Giving is by no means limited to "things," there are endless of ways you can add value to people's lives.

Here is a list of ideas:

1. Listen to someone who wants to talk even if you have no interest in what they are saying.

2. Smile even with a stranger

3. Pray for people you know and the world.

4. Hugs and kisses are great gifts

5.  Give a gift for no reason, whether it be a card, book, flowers, chocolate e.t.c.

6. Compliments are excellent antibiotics for the soul.

7. Be supportive and helpful to friends, family and strangers.

8. Accept people they way they present themselves.  

9.  Observe closely what is lacking in someone's life and give to them what they need.

10. Everyone wants or needs forgiveness. Be understanding.

11. Share what you know.

12. Develop more of yourself, for the better you are is the more you can offer to the world. 

13. An invitation to go out is also a sweet gesture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment