Thursday 30 May 2013

Oneil McDove -VIP Guest Writer


A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided and It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped and Using that power gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.

So what did I do? - I took counseling from my fears before I make every important battle decision and after having collected all the facts and fears and have made my decision, I turn off all my fears and go ahead!

Now!, I've learnt that sometimes a life's journey can take you to a place that is not on any map, but If you are facing in the right direction, all you need to do is keep on walking remembering that, to travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive because the journey is the reward.
It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment