Thursday 23 May 2013

I mind

 
 In the mirrors of I mind lives the terrors of traumas, dogmas,wretchedness and forgiveness. 
Today was yesterday's thought, future never arrives for there's only one life. 
In the mirrors of I mind lives nothingness, yet righteousness prevails; as the sun-moon smiles; uhuru permeates the soul I once caressed. 
In the mirrors of I mind, blindness of bliss haunts the heart that wish; now or never, clever the weather, in the mirrors of I mind. 
Need I express my expression more vividly or accurately?
In the mirrors of my mind, volcanic reactions are as transparent as ice... 
Cardinal points, Chaldean, Pythagorean what does this all mean?
In the mirrors of I mind; stillness is liberty, fantasy,honesty!
In the walls of my mind; I am you and you are thee...
               
 

No comments:

Post a Comment